BeAwesome: #37 Motivated

BeAwesome: #37 Motivated

I’ve been motivated by overcoming challenge and overcoming the hurdles and obstacles that face me. There still is plenty out there to get motivated by – Andre Agassie

The only way to get people to like working hard is to motivate them. Today, people must understand why they’re working hard. Every individual in an organization is motivated by something different – Rick Pitino

Freeny

Sometimes you need something to get you going. This may come from and internal or external source. Sometimes it may come from a friend, family member, coach or a teacher. Sometimes it may come from a book, an experience or television show. What ever it is, that makes you, or causes you to feel motivated,  remember, this is only one step to the “doing” of what this influence is causing you to do (understand? or to confusing?) This source, or what ever it is that causes you to feel motivated, only holds 25% of your intentions on doing what you wish to do and how you are about to do it. Where does the other 75% come in? Obviously that is from you. In all honesty. Think about it. NO ONE can really make you do anything. Can they? Like really. At some point in your life, you hold “entire” responsibility of you and your actions. Sure your parents, husband, wife, friends, cousins may recommend or encourage or even suggest something they wish for you to do. BUT can they make you do it? Can they force you to do something you do not want to do?On my end, I don’t think so. I’m not suggesting that you do not listen to anyone. I’m suggesting that you find what motivates you and use it to make the right decisions. Those who are AWESOME find different ways to become motivated. They strive on negative energy from others. When others put them down, those who are AWESOME strive to stand on top. Motivated 

-BeAwesome

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s